Oh hi, I haven't dissolved into thin air, I've been around just haven't felt like there were many interesting things that y'all would care to hear about, but alas, I am here today with seven random tidbits
1. I have been trying to get acquainted with this big guy....I love him!!! Our old laptop failed us one too many times and we had to fire him and bring in the replacements. This thing is freakin awesome, why didn't I get an apple years ago? We have been wanting one for quite some time but had decided to be financially responsible (eeew yuck) and pay some credit cards off first and finally last week my laptop gave me the blue screen of death so I thought it was finally time before the lil laptop crashed completely and I lost everything. I brought my laptop in to the apple store and they transferred all our important info which was perfect because then all we had to do was bring home the new computer plug it in and everything was ready to go! We love him!!
2. In 9 days I will be running my 3rd half marathon...with my family...in Va Beach, Va...Im pretty excited. My amazing grandma, mom, and uncle are all running it also and I think its going to be a fun weekend, not to mention I cant wait to get some beach time, and relax a bit.
3. Speaking of needing to relax, My work schedule has been horrible this past month. I cant complain too much because I make my own schedule, but in order to work over-time and have certain weekends off I have had to do lots of consecutive days like this week working four nights in a row, having one night off then coming back for three more. Yeah I have done that craziness the last four weeks. If you work a regular 9-5 job you might not get the suckiness of that but just take my word for it...it sucks...but like I said its totally necessary and I just take one day at a time :)
4. It amazes me how two people can dirty an apt so quick!!! I will clean this place spotless and then two days later it looks like a tornado went through. I am sure its because this place is not very big and me and the hubby both work lots of weird crazy hours and would rather spend our time off with each other or relaxing than cleaning, so I just put my blinders on and ignore it till I have more than a day off to get it cleaned again...and then the cycle continues. One day I will be getting a maid, true story.
5. Me and the hubby are going to Chicago for our vacation in a month, I am SOOOO freakin excited...any suggestions of must see things, places to eat, etc?
6. I dont know if were just at that age or cupid hired a bunch of new staff but we have had like seriously 10 friends get engaged in the last few months, its craziness!! That means the end of this year into next is going to be super busy with wedding events, which no complaints I seriously love weddings!!
7. I am so glad August is almost over, I hated August before it started and Thank You baby Jesus it is just about over!! September is going to be a fun month there is lots to look foreword to in September and I am so glad it is finally just around the corner.
So there ya go 7 bits of rambling you probably could have done with out!