ok so I have been a hrrible blogger lately, I was actually waiting to get my picture cd from the wedding to do that and I still dont have it and then every time I think of something to blog about I feel it might be too boring. But, I have decided to write what I feel like writing and if your bored then don't read it.
But to get myself started up again I am going to start doing this Ten on Tuesday thing where you answer a list of ten questions every tuesday
1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why? Running. I have been so very bad about running lately and today had a very frustrating realization that if I dont get my arse in gear I am going to be very miserable and frustrated in about 2 weeks when I run my next 1/2 marathon. I love running but its one of those things where once you get out of the habit its so hard to get back, and I used to use my mom as my motivation and since she got injured it has made things very hard for me to get motivated, and then the weather has not been stellar lately it seems its beautiful on the days I work and rainy and cold and thunderstorms on the days Im off. Running long distances takes a lot of time and I just need start being more diligent about it.
2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one. Cooking, Reading.
3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby? LIke I said I need to rerganize my priorities and I love cooking and reading they take little to no effort where as running is very taxing on my body and mind
4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively? This passage is one of my favorites, to imagine that God would sacrifice his ONLY son so that I can have eternal life and no suffering makes me speechless
5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter? no nuts or peanut butter but defanitly not with nuts EEW, oh and I LOVE the dark chocolate ones
6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself? I am so proud of the fact that I have been able to run a 1/2 marathon and that I am able to do what I do at work and have a great job which I love
7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing) Well If I had a house I would remodel to kitchen to be huge with a huge island and tons of storage and pantry space, it would have granite counter tops and dark cherry wood cabinets a huge gas stove with one of those ovens like Paula Dean has and a french door fridge and also dark wood floors and a pot rack, the backsplash would be like and ivory colored rough stone in a cool design ...you said be specific
8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch. No clue, saw Alice in Wonerland last night and that was the one on my list I wanted to see
9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^) @:o
10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh? Lots of things can make me cry a sappy commercial, a very sick patient at work who I put lots of effort into caring for who then goes to be with the angels, weddings and new babies. I pray constantly about everything I would not be as happy as I am in life and would not be where I am today if it were not for prayer. I laugh about alot too stupid things make me laugh, I am easily amused