Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Ten On Tuesday
1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?
Crayons, I always loved a fresh box of crayons and I was very possesive of those new crayons because I hated when people crammed them down and dulled the tips or broke them in half, then I would need a whole new box
2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
We sometimes had parties sometimes just went to a restaurant of our choice, but we always had a cake ...and even to this very year on my 25th birthday my mom made me a cake with the little number candles
3. How do you feel about leggings?
I do not like leggings, they only look cute on very pregnant women, and that is the only people who should be aloud to wear them
4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
I need left and right not north and south and landmarks are good but not stuff like go to the light before the KFC or something because if its before the KFC then HELLLOOOO how do I know its the one before KFC if I havent come to the KFC yet anyways im a pretty good navigator sometimes I can just use common sense and figure out directions without a map or GPS.
5. What do you eat for snack?
Whatever is closest and easiest, but I love me some cheese
6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
We have a magic bullet and I freakin love that thing it is so awesome
7. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
The pool, beer, and cute clothes
8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
Not a single one!!
9. Are you good at journaling?
I guess I try to be good and do it often but honestly my life is kind of boring so there isnt much to write, but I do have a prayer journal that I write my prayers in and its really cool to see them answered and to look back and see how many of my prayers have been answered, not always in my timing but always in God's perfect timing. It also helps me to not worry about things I write it in prayer journal say a prayer then I can stop worrying
10. What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
With cheese and a lot of ketchup