Monday, April 25, 2011

35 weeks 5 days


How far along? 35 weeks 5 days

Baby's size? honey dew melon

Weight Gain? 20 lbs so far

Maternity clothes? I actually found a pair of maternity capri pants at target today, They fit so good and I know with the weather already warming up already I will wear them a lot even though I only have 3 weeks left, plus after I have the baby I will be able to wear them for a while then too

Stretch marks? not a single one 

Belly button in or out? definitely out

Sleep? sleep is good but I usually wake up with sore hips and back

Foods I am loving? fresh fruit, candy...ive had a major sweet tooth lately

Foods I am hating? nothing really

Best moment this week? slowly getting everything in order for this baby to come

Movement? This baby is certainly a mover! However he needs to move his butt upside down so I don't need a c-section, He is already showing his stubbornness, I think I'm in for some fun in the future!!

Symptoms? definitely get tired more easily and my lower back and hips get sore by the end of the day.  Another weird thing is this numb feeling right under my rib cage its really annoying but I have friends who have mentioned this as well and I googled it and it has something to do with the nerves getting stretched or something

Gender? a lil boy, Landon Matthew

What I miss? I could use a ice cold beer or glass of wine from time to time, and some sushi!!!

What I'm looking forward to? getting our bedding in and finishing up the nursery, I hope to get stuff on the walls this week, and my sweet work peeps are throwing me a shower on thursday, Im so excited!! Oh yeah and our  maternity pics in the morning!!

Weekly Wisdom: God is in control of this whole situation, not me, and I need to have faith that He knows whats best and its all in His hands. 

Milestone: 3 weeks!!

Emotions: I get some anxiety sometimes thinking about the size of the little baby human inside of me, and the fact that it needs to come out at some point.  As well as the fact that once he is here although I know how to take care of a baby already the fact that its my own and I don't have to return him after 12 hours kind of freaks me out sometimes, he is MINE ...ALL THE TIME its exciting and scary at the same time!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE your outfit! You look fabulous! And you've only gained 20lbs?! Jealous! :)

Becki Moore said...

You are too cute! I hope you get lots of sweet things at your shower.. post pics of your bedding when you get it all put up. :)


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved