1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
I like to use my Magic Bullet to make a yummy protein shake, all I do is put in about a cup or so of Almond Milk, some frozen fruit usually the strawberry/blueberry blend, and a scoop of protein powder. Blend until smooth and your done, and its so good and doesnt really taste like a true protein shake more like a chocolate berry milkshake
2. What kind of razor do you use?
Chic Quatro, I have tried other kinds but this is the only one that gives me a close shave and doesn't irritate my skin
3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Elmo...I have always liked Elmo, not sure why maybe its the bright red color?
4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
I like a romaine blend for the lettuce, with a shredded marinated chicken, boiled egg, shredded carrots, and italian dressing, simple is what I like...in all honesty my "salad" is usually lettuce and dressing hahaha all the other toppings are too much work
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
I always liked math because there was always a right answer and there is a way to solve the problem to either a right or wrong answer no interpretations etc, I always hated like in English class when there would be questions like why did so and so say such and such...ummm I dont know because they wanted to?
6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
I dont have one but I do love sitting on the patio at sunset with a glass of wine and the grill cooking a good meal
7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
no, thank you Jesus for that!!!
8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
I usually plug it in every night when I sleep so we can start the day with a full charge
9. Do you have a bucket list?
No, but I would like to start one
10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
one day... There are so many possibilities in nursing that I need to be sure I know what I want to do before I go back..plus right now I want to focus on growing my family and raising my kids