Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
   I like to use my Magic Bullet to make a yummy protein shake, all I do is put in about a cup or so of Almond Milk, some frozen fruit usually the strawberry/blueberry blend, and a scoop of protein powder.  Blend until smooth and your done, and its so good and doesnt really taste like a true protein shake more like a chocolate berry milkshake

2. What kind of razor do you use?
   Chic Quatro, I have tried other kinds but this is the only one that gives me a close shave and doesn't irritate my skin

3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
   Elmo...I have always liked Elmo, not sure why maybe its the bright red color?

4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
   I like a romaine blend for the lettuce, with a shredded marinated chicken, boiled egg, shredded carrots, and italian dressing, simple is what I like...in all honesty my "salad" is usually lettuce and dressing hahaha all the other toppings are too much work

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
   I always liked math because there was always a right answer and there is a way to solve the problem to either a right or wrong answer no interpretations etc, I always hated like in English class when there would be questions like why did so and so say such and such...ummm I dont know because they wanted to? 

6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
   I dont have one but I do love sitting on the patio at sunset with a glass of wine and the grill cooking a good meal

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
   no, thank you Jesus for that!!!

8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
I usually plug it in every night when I sleep so we can start the day with a full charge

9. Do you have a bucket list?
   No, but I would like to start one

10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
one day... There are so many possibilities in nursing that I need to be sure I know what I want to do before I go back..plus right now I want to focus on growing my family and raising my kids

No comments:


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved