- This weekend, our house was FULL. My brother in law and his wife and three kids as well as my mother and father in law were all here, it was fun to see my nieces and nephew but a bit chaotic at the same time, I have never had that many people in my home before.
- My nephew who is 10 months old (and freaking adorable fyi) gave us a glimpse into our future, Im not sure Im ready for that yet! He was so active and into everything, also opened my eyes to how much child proofing we need to do
- We went to the Galleria this weekend so my nieces could go school clothes shopping. That was traumatic and so stressful to say the least. L was so fussy, having HUGE spit ups, wanted to be carried, refused to take a bottle, thus requiring me to make a trek to Saks because it was the closest bathroom/lounge area all the while L screamed all the way through Saks, so embarrassing. He finally ate and calmed down took a catnap then once again refused to be in his stroller and just wanted to be carried. Finally as we were walking to the car he fell asleep. NEVER again will I attempt that until L is much more mature and less easily overstimulated. The whole rest of the day it just broke my heart because I could tell he was so overstimulated, exhausted, and stressed. Lessons learned.
- My nearly 3 month old gets tangles in his hair after bath...this is not an issue a 3 month old should have to deal with!
- On that note, I just cant bring my self to trim his hair, Im afraid he wont look like my little baby anymore and I am not ready to deal with that yet!
- A little girl at play group today ended up having Hand Foot and Mouth Disease, L was exposed...now I am worried sick he will get it. Im praying for the powers of breast milk antibodies to protect him!
- I'm still in the market for an outstanding sitter for L, for now we will fly my father in law in to watch him on my work days, but I don't want to do that for long and I really really want a good sitter to watch him, All I can do is pray that God will bring a gem of a sitter into our lives!
- I have been getting back into running and it really feels good to be back in the game, I cant wait for the San Antonio RocknRoll 1/2 marathon this November!!
Alrighty enough rambling for the night I need to get to bed :)