- The neighborhood peacock who spends lots of time in our yard was showing off for us the other day, he stayed this way for a really long time so I was able to get quite a few pictures!
- I started volunteering at my church and teaching sunday school to the kinder/1st grade class, it was so much fun, I really look foreword to the future weeks with these sweet kiddos. I have a passion for missions and serving others and being that the big out of country trips aren't very feasible right now with L being so young I think this is the perfect way to serve!
- We finally found a baby sitter but the funny thing is since we found her we have only needed her once, our schedules have just worked out that we haven't needed anyone, God has certainly answered prayer in that area as our schedules and who was going to watch L had been a major source of anxiety and stress for me.
- I have two big half marathons coming up, the first is ZOOMA my mom and I will be having a girls weekend and doing it together as we did two years ago, we stay at the Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop, TX and its such a fun relaxing girls weekend. Although it will be the longest I have left L so there is a bit of anxiety in that but I know it has to happen some time. I like to get a cute new outfit of some sort for my big runs and I got this skirt for Zooma:
- The other race is the Divas Half Marathon in North Myrtle Beach, you get champagne and roses at the finish line given to you by sexy firefighters!! My mom, gram and I will be doing this one, its in May and I am so excited for this one!!
|Love this picture of my boys :)|
I think thats enough lil random bits for now, hope yall have had a good monday!!