Monday, February 27, 2012

lil bits

We have lots of little things going on so I thought I would just do a little bit of a random post


  • The neighborhood peacock who spends lots of time in our yard was showing off for us the other day, he stayed this way for a really long time so I was able to get quite a few pictures!


  • I started volunteering at my church and teaching sunday school to the kinder/1st grade class, it was so  much fun, I really look foreword to the future weeks with these sweet kiddos.  I have a passion for missions and serving others and being that the big out of country trips aren't very feasible right now with L being so young I think this is the perfect way to serve!
  • We finally found a baby sitter but the funny thing is since we found her we have only needed her once, our schedules have just worked out that we haven't needed anyone, God has certainly answered prayer in that area as our schedules and who was going to watch L had been a major source of anxiety and stress for me.
  • I have two big half marathons coming up, the first is ZOOMA my mom and I will be having a girls weekend and doing it together as we did two years ago, we stay at the Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop, TX and its such a fun relaxing girls weekend.  Although it will be the longest I have left L so there is a bit of anxiety in that but I know it has to happen some time. I like to get a cute new outfit of some sort for my big runs and I got this skirt for Zooma:

LuLu Lemon

  • The other race is the Divas Half Marathon in North Myrtle Beach, you get champagne and roses at the finish line given to you by sexy firefighters!! My mom, gram and I will be doing this one, its in May and I am so excited for this one!!
Love this picture of my boys :)

I think thats enough lil random bits for now, hope yall have had a good monday!!

3 comments:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

You brave girl getting your run on! I'm jealous!

So....can I invite myself over for a lunch date with the peacock? That is so freaking cool!

And maybe we can borrow your babysitter? Let's chat!

Kellianne said...

good luck with your marathons! Super cute pics of your boys!

The Crazy Castros said...

Love that you posted this hope u don't mind I would love to steal these pictures of the peacock;)) lol!! Thanks


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved