Friday, June 4, 2010

7 Quick Takes (VOL 2)


1.
The hubs and I both have the weekend off this weekend!! I am so excited lately our days off have not fallen together and that makes for seeing each other very little lately (you mean to say I am married? sometimes I forget)...He always makes sure we do something fun when were both off, so I really am looking foreward to this weekend

2.
I made the best spaghetti sauce I have ever eaten this past week, I will have to do a post with the recipe, but I was so proud of myself because I just kind of mixed up a bunch of things and it ended up being AHHH MAA ZING, I guess Im becoming a real chef now right...or am I just a cook?

3.
My cat will be going to the groomer next Friday, I really can not wait.  I am so tired of the little hair floaters that are everywhere and He will look so cute with his little lion shave

4.
My brother in law and his family just found out they are having a boy!! They have two girls and decided to just try one more time for a boy and they got it, I am so happy for them!

5.
I'm committed to another 1/2 marathon, for labor day weekend.  I have started running more again and really need to pick up the training now, its only about 13 weeks away, and this time I want to actually train for it unlike the last 1/2 I did.

6.
The show Hoarders has started up again, which means I will be excessively cleaning and getting rid of stuff so as not to feel like a future hoarder.  I watch the Biggest Loser and then go work out like crazy and I watch Hoarders and feel the need to clean and organize like crazy...see TV really isn't so bad it really does make me a better person

7.
We really need a new computer, I feel it is only a matter of time before ours spontaneously combusts (or one of us throws it across the room or bashes it Office Space style), we're thinking of a MAC...any suggestions?


No comments:


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved