- I have finally found a church I LOVE, they have a great nursery that loves on L and he is always so happy when he is there and the worship and message always leave me feeling lifted up and recharged, Also they are opening a campus right in my neighborhood, Im pretty excited, I am not sure if I will switch from the main campus but on days we are running late it will be nice and maybe even a good way to fellowship and build friendships with others in our neighborhood!
- As mentioned above I started a new job at a different hospital. I left for many reasons but I am no longer in the NICU which is sad but I am trying something new and so far I am loving it and am so excited about the future and the opportunities that await me!! Plus a few of my old coworkers just started in the same unit so I am not completely new and alone, makes adjusting to a new job a lot easier.
- L is no longer napping, every now and again like today I can get him to lay down for about 20-30 minutes but I need him to really start napping!! I don't want to resort to the whole cry it out thing but so far no one who is opposed to CIO can tell me their successful methods so I may just have to buckle down and do it.
I just LOVE this sweet smile!!:
- honestly about 90% of the time he is this happy, I love it!!!
- We started out good with solid food but lately he really doesn't want much to do with it, I am not going to push him I assume one day he will be more interested.
- I finally finished christmas shopping today..Hallelujah!!
And I think I am done rambling...Thank you :)