Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day 2012



This year was my first REAL mothers day as last year I looked like this:

 Unfortunately the hubby and I both had to work this weekend.  We were off on Saturday together so even though I worked friday night I just took a little nap so we could get out and enjoy the day we had together.  We ended up going to church on Saturday night and they were handing out free roses and taking family portraits, which I don't have yet.  After church we went to get ice cream at marble slab and then went home to relax


 On actual mothers day Hubby had to go to work at 630am and I had to teach sunday school so me and L went to church and then came home to sleep since I had to work that night.  The hubs got me some really pretty flowers, a super sweet card and a "mommy" charm for my James Avery charm bracelet.  It was very low key but a sweet little mothers day considering our circumstances.


This is his face when we tell him to say "Cheese!!"
I put L in this cute little bubble that Hubby hates but I adore!! He was at work and it was mothers day so I made the call on his clothing, plus he got tons of compliments from the old ladies at church!!


I also have to make a shout out to my mom and my gram, they are such amazing women that have taught me so much to be the mom and woman that I have become and I can't thank them enough. I cherish the relationship we have and pray that I will one day have a daughter to share in such a relationship as well.


1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Happy late Mother's Day to you! Landon looks pretty happy to be celebrating and you were gorgeous pregnant!

Hope we see y'all soon!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved