I guess I took a bit of a blogging break, I was just apathetic about it and was feeling like I had way too much going on at home that when I did have a few free moments I just wanted to lay down and chill and not be on the computer.
- I can not seriously believe my little boy will be 1 this month!!! How on earth did time fly so fast, I can remember this tine last lear like it was yesterday still.
- I signe dup to do this Color Run in New Orleans this year and will FOR SURE be signing up for the one in Austin next year!! It looks like so much fun and my gram and I are going to do it together. I love that she is so fun and active and that we get to spend these times together, it is something I will never ever forget!!
- I think I am an official crockpot failure. Seriously though in the last month I have tried probably 5 different recipes and they were all gross...no flavor or dry or overcooked. I don't know what gives!!
- I recently received the newest Pioneer Woman Cookbook and I can't wait to get started there are so many yummy recipes in that thing!!
- I am deep into birthday party planning and I have so many ideas I want to execute but a great fear that the whole party will not be as fabulous as I am imagining!
- L has lost all interest in all his toys, I am at a loss as to what to do with him. All he wants to do is get into the DVD's and shred paper and search for outlets basically do anything he isn't supposed to do. When I tell him no and try to redirect him he just speed crawls right back to what he was doing. Am I doing something wrong here? I have even tried cycling his toys ...doesn't matter...I pull him away from what he is doing and he throws a fit end of story. I have a feeling the toddler years are going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!
And on that note...my time here is up...