Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


Im linking up this week with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!!

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of? Go back to school.  I am afraid I won't have the time or energy to keep up and then once school is done I will have to move on to other things aside from just being a bedside nurse and that scares me a little.  I am afraid to commit to something so big!!

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully with at least 2 more kiddos, working part time and continuing to live a happy healthy and full life!

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? This sounds so silly but I am finally hosting a baby shower for one of my friends and I am so excited because I have never been asked to help host one and I have always wanted to!! I have so many cute ideas stored up I can't wait!!




4. What are your hopes for your blog? That people will still enjoy to read it and that I can get my act together and post more than once every blue moon!

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? Yes, probably.  I would love to move north ideally Boston but in reality I see us being here.  Hubby's job is here and only here maybe dallas but while Houston wasn't our first choice in cities we have grown to love it and having grown up military I don't want to put my kids through moving all the time like I did.  I want them to make friends as young children and grow up with those same friends.  Something I always longed for as a child.

6. What is your morning routine?  This is really hard.  I work night shift 3 nights a week so I have two different options haha.

a "morning" before work:

wake around 300-330pm
400- cook dinner, play with L
shower by 430pm
leave the house no later than 550pm to be at work around 630pm

a morning I don't work:

0700- wake up, drink coffee, blog, eat breakfast
0800- L usually wakes up around 8 or 830 so I get him up and feed him
0900- I try to go for a run by 9 at the latest
1000- watch Today show with Kathy Lee and Hoda then shower 

Nothing really too exciting haha





1 comment:

Simplyheather said...

Hi from Sunday Social(:

You know, if you're really wanting to go back to school, you should! If you don't feel like you have the time, you can always start small with one or two classes just to see if you're able to handle it or not. I'm thinking of doing just that come January. I miss school and I want some kind of degree :/

Happy Sunday by the way(:

xoxo Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved