I dont know how interesting much of this is but alas here we go a few facts of me:
- I grew up military (Air Force) and have lived in 7 different places
- One of which being Tokyo, Japan...my junior and senior year of high school
- When I was little I had super long hair that would tangle underneath very easy, my parents are divorced and one time while at my dads house I cut a huge chunk of knot out of the underside of my hair, I blamed it on my dad and didn't confess for probably a good 10 years later!
- I had head surgery as an infant...my fontanelles (soft spots) closed around 3 months old and so now I have a huge scar and a lumpy head... no crazy short hair for me!!
- Due to that my head was growing in the shape of a football, thankfully the surgery corrected that :)
- I give myself a better pedicure than the ladies at the salon
- I was in a sorority in college and to this day think it was one of the best decisions I've made, I would not have met my husband or many of my still to this day best friends if it weren't for my sorority
- I ALWAYS fall asleep at the movies even if for just a few minutes..call me Granny K
- Growing up we always had to have milk with dinner which I hated but now, its one of my favorite things to drink with dinner
- Really ghetto rap music is my favorite music to run to, it's what really pumps me up
- That being said, there are two worship songs on my ipod that always seem to play during the part of half marathons when I start to hit a wall...its not always the same part of the race and I keep my ipod on shuffle...God is so good and always carries me through
- Which brings me to my mantra when I run " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" and "They will soar on wings of eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Whenever the race gets tough and I start to hit a wall...I repeat those verses over and over and it really gets me through
What are some interesting facts about you?