Friday, May 24, 2013

Another Year

Today is the day my sweetest boy turns 2! I have no idea how it has been two years, I remember last year thinking that 2 seemed so old and I couldn't even imagine him being 2.  I couldn't imagine him talking and running and having favorite things.

I have no clue how this was two years ago, I remember this day still so vividly as if it were yesterday!



It is hard to remember him so tiny though but there are moments when he will look a certain way and it brings me right back to that sweet newborn.

L...you have grown in to such a sweet boy, I love that you love to give me huge hugs that you squeeze so very tight and don't want to let go, you don't have to, I will let you squeeze as long as you want.  You have become so independent recently it makes me a little sad because it means your growing up but also so proud of the things your learning to do.  When I watch you at the park or today at the children's museum you are so confident and not shy at all you are quick to befriend others and I hope you always stay that way.  You like to be a part of the crowd and the center of attention!  Big trucks and chocolate milk are your all time favorite things.  You bring us so much joy and I could never imagine loving a little person as much as I love you.  I cant wait to see you evolve into your new big brother role this fall, I think you will do great and be a sweet big brother to this little sibling thats soon to come. We love you so so very much and can't wait to see what another year brings

Two years in comparison:

3 comments:

Brittnie said...

Such a cutie. Happy 2nd bday, Landon!

Sarah said...

What a handsome little guy!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Georgia turned 2 on May 20. So bittersweet! I can't believe it's gone by so quickly.


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved