Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

The other day I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Melissa over at Hanging with Mr. Cooper! Thanks Melissa!!
versatile_blogger_award.jpg
For this award I pass it on to 7 other blogs I have recently found, I follow so many blogs already so I'll choose some of the newest ones I follow.

Also I need to tell ya'll 7 things about me

1. I despise cleaning the bathroom floor...any other thing I don't mind cleaning but whoever decided on the tile and grout selection in our apartment bathrooms obviously isn't the one who has to clean them...they are impossible!

2. I love trying new recipes and I rarely make the same thing twice except for a few all time faves

3. Christmas is my most favorite season ever!!

4. I love not being a dog owner anymore, and hope not to be for a while...at least not until we have a house

5. We are hoping to buy a house very soon...At times thinking of the whole process gives me great anxiety

6. I could and often do watch Home Alone on a daily basis now that its christmas season

7. I plan to use cloth diapers on little SHIM when it arrives

Now for the ones I will pass this award on too:

http://sweettfamily.blogspot.com/

http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com/

http://thisisthestoryofamom.blogspot.com/

http://razorbackhillary.blogspot.com/

http://www.nexttoheavenblog.com/

I think that about does it...5 is close to 7 right?!?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, thanks!

I love the Christmas season too, it's definitely my favorite!

I also enjoy Home Alone and we make a tradition out of watching that and Christmas Vacation with the Griswold's every year!

Yay for your award too!

Hugs!

Erin said...

Ooh! I'm SO excited you plan to cloth diaper! Have you picked a brand yet?! We'll have to get you some cute covers! Yay! I lurve talking abt this baby! I can't wait to know if it's a him or a her!

Christina said...

Thanks!! I didn't think anyone other than family and a few close friends actually read my blog :) Thinking about buying a house gives me a lot of anxiety too. When we leave here in either 2012 or early 2013, we plan to buy a house back in Virginia and although it's years away...it gives me a lot of anxiety and stress. I think mostly due to the fact we're about to have another baby in a few months and that's stressing me out enough!!

Meant to be a mom said...

I love that you watch home alone a lot. I just put that movie on while I wrapped gifts this weekend :)
Also good luck on the house buying. So much fun!!!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved