Friday, December 31, 2010

adios 2010

I seriously can not believe 2010 is over!!! This year seriously flew by like super fast!!

2010 has been a pretty great year for me though I kicked off the year marrying my best friend and I am so lucky to now call him my husband!!


We then went on a fabulous honeymoon to Antigua which was the best vacation I have ever taken, we had so much fun and wanted to go back for our one year anniversary but obviously there has been a change of plans 



I ran my first 1/2 marathon of 2010 in Bastrop, Tx, setting a PR.  It was probably one of the best races I have participated in...one I look foreword to doing again post baby and celebrated my 25th birthday that same weekend.

Went to Vegas for my first time as an adult with the hubby...had a splendid time


Met one of my favorite authors and blogger Jen Lancaster

Ran my 2nd 1/2 marathon of 2010 with my mom, grandma, uncle...and baby Lopez was there too merely a floating ball of cells too early to be detected at that point


Found out we will soon be a family of 3!!!!


Went on a vacation to Chicago... had a blast until the last day when good ol morning sickness decided to kick in

We finished out the year celebrating Christmas with hubbies family and getting to meet our sweet nephew for the first time, it was cute watching hubby try to hold the baby, he clearly has some learning to do :) I however am a loser and did not take any pictures, although I have no excuse this coming year seeing as I got my beloved and long awaited camera for Christmas!!


2010 has been such a blessed and amazing year! God never ceases to amaze me with the plan He has for my life.  I can only look foreword to 2011, we have so much to be thankful for and look forward to and I cant wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming year.

I hope everyone has a SAFE and happy new years celebration, I will be at work ringing in the new year with the lil babies, I just hope they are nice to me tonight :)








1 comment:

Christina said...

I am glad it was such a wonderful year for you! I hope this coming year is even better!!!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved