Sunday, January 2, 2011

19 weeks

How far along? 19 weeks 4 days

Baby's size? Heirloom Tomato about 6 inches from crown to rump

Weight Gain? I weigh myself everyday and some days Im at 0 lb. gained some days Im at 1 lb. gained...I'm interested to see what the Dr has to say about this 

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? not a single one :)

Belly button in or out? Very much in

Sleep? I have slept much better this week, it makes work so much more enjoyable when I get enough sleep

Foods I am loving? Papa Johns Pizza, Lucky Charms, fruit, mac and cheese, sprite, captain crunch, apple juice, spaghetti o's

Foods I am hating? eggs, peppers or onions, garlic

Best moment this week? This week hasn't been too eventful I just seriously cant wait till Wednesday when I find out the sex of this lil bebe

Movement? YES, definitely feeling bebe move more and more

Symptoms? I have definitely had much more of an appetite and much less queasiness this week, I'm just very particular about what I want to and don't want to eat...I find myself not able to eat as much at one sitting anymore which I know is only going to get worse.  My skin has still been breaking out pretty bad, but My amazing OB office that I freaking love has a really sweet lady who does all their aesthetic services so I am going every two weeks and alternating between a pregnancy safe facial/peel thing and microderm abrasion, I am really hopeful that things will start to look better soon...plus its really nice getting a facial and neck/head massage every two weeks :)

Gender? Find out in 3 days!!!! I cant wait its like christmas all over again...I told hubby He may not want me knowing the gender because it will be all I can do to not buy every cute thing I see ESPECIALLY if its a girl :)

What I miss? being able to run and work out and sleep on my back 

What I'm looking forward to? finding out what this little bebe is!!!

Weekly Wisdom: I tell myself often God is in control He gave me this life to care for and He is in control me worrying about all the crazy weird things that can happen will do no good! <--- still holds true

Milestone: I feel like I am finally showing just a tad

Emotions: Lately knowing this pregnancy is almost half done I have started to feel a little overwhelmed with the fact that I am going to be responsible for teaching and raising this little life..its a BIG responsibility 




1 comment:

Kellianne said...

Katie,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I read that you are breaking out and that is one of my sypmtoms and it's driving me crazy! Not sure where you live, but if you are in the sugar land area, what dr. do you go to? I would love to get my hands on that facial stuff :) congrats on the baby boy!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved