Monday, January 17, 2011

21 weeks





How far along? 21w4d

Baby's size? a carrot, about 10.5 inches

Weight Gain? 2lbs still

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? not a single one :)

Belly button in or out? Very much in

Sleep? sleep is good i just wake up with sore hips depending what side I have been laying on

Foods I am loving? pretty much anything is good to me now...YAY I can finally say that again!!

Foods I am hating? although I am still not a huge fan of eggs

Best moment this week? feeling the hiccups for the first time

Movement? Landon is very active during his active times, usually very early in the morning and late at night is when I feel him the most

Symptoms? not too many anymore, peeing all the time though

Gender? a lil boy, Landon Matthew

What I miss? sleeping flat on my back

What I'm looking forward to? having people notice that I look pregnant and not just like I ate a big meal, I feel pretty pregnant looking but apparently to others I don't

Weekly Wisdom: I tell myself often God is in control He gave me this life to care for and He is in control me worrying about all the crazy weird things that can happen will do no good! <--- still holds true

Milestone: being over half way there

Emotions: Lately I have been stressing out a lot over what we are going to do about childcare once I go back to work.  neither of us have family to watch the lil guy and we both work very strange hours so it poses quite the predicament, I just keep telling myself God is in control and I have lots of time to figure it out still, finding a house will put us one step in the right direction because we will know what area we are living at to find a nanny/sitter/daycare whatever



and the bare belly

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You look fabulous! I'm so jealous!

Meant to be a mom said...

You look just beautiful. Good for you only gaining 2 lbs so far. I'm jealous. Wow I've totally gained 22 freaking lbs and I'm one day ahead of you on the pregnancy. I'm a cow!

Childcare. Bless your heart, it is truly the most difficult decision ever. Just keep praying, I promise you God will point you where you need to be. It will still be hard and you have to learn to trust someone else. That will take time. I still have moments where I worry like crazy and I finally trust and feel good about my sons sitter.
Its hard to let go of the reigns and know that God has his arms wrapped safely around your little tiny love all day keeping them safe.
I'll remember you guys in my prayers that you find someplace wonderful for him to stay when you can't be with him.

Valerie said...

You're so cute!

I haven't felt hiccups yet, just lots of kicking and squirming.

We just signed up for childcare when my maternity leave is up late this summer. So crazy.

I think you said you're in Texas right? Here's a website where you can search childcare in your area as well as their ratings with the government and any infractions they've had against them. It helped us a lot and you can export the results into a spreadsheet :0)

http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved