Monday, January 10, 2011

20 Weeks

How far along? 20w5d

Baby's size? a banana

Weight Gain? 2lbs!!

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? not a single one :)

Belly button in or out? Very much in

Sleep? Sleep has really been great this week!

Foods I am loving? Papa Johns Pizza, Lucky Charms, fruit, mac and cheese, sprite, captain crunch, apple juice, spaghetti o's

Foods I am hating? eggs, peppers or onions, garlic

Best moment this week? Finding out were having a lil boy!!!

Movement? YES, definitely feeling him move...allll the time, I love it especially when I can see it from the outside, hubby still hasn't felt him yet, every time i go to put my hand on my belly he stops moving, sneaky lil one he is

Symptoms? This week has been great I really have nothing to complain about! I think its hilarious though that I often feel like I have to pee really bad and go to the bathroom and only a small amount comes out...i know this will only get worse as baby gets bigger.  Also at night I have noticed my hips get sore...not sure what thats about

Gender? a lil boy

What I miss? this week I miss a nice glass of wine! 

What I'm looking forward to? setting up our registry

Weekly Wisdom: I tell myself often God is in control He gave me this life to care for and He is in control me worrying about all the crazy weird things that can happen will do no good! <--- still holds true

Milestone: choosing a name...will share shortly :)

Emotions: I am so excited now that I know were having a boy i just cant wait to meet him and see what he looks like, me and hubby look totally diffrent him being hispanic and me white as can be so it I am interested to see what features from each of us he gets








3 comments:

Christina said...

How exciting!! 2/4 of the way done!! A tip for when you pee...sit up straight and lean forward slightly, it helps to empty your bladder completely. I learned that when I was pregnancy with my son and it really does work :) When I think I'm done going I'll lean forward a bit and a little more comes out.

Meant to be a mom said...

You look great! Congrats on the baby boy. Boys are truly so special, my son definitely holds the keys to my heart :) Just get ready :)

I'm glad your doing good and feeling good. HAPPY HALFWAY MARK!!!!!

Leigh said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! :)


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved