Sunday, January 30, 2011

23 weeks!!

So I know I totally skipped over 22 weeks, it was such a crazy week and I didn't want to do the update the day before I turned 23 weeks i wanted to try and get back on track so here we are back with 23 weeks



How far along?
 23w3d (when the picture was taken)

Baby's size? Papaya

Weight Gain? up to 5 lbs total!! Were making progress here!!

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? not a single one :)

Belly button in or out? in still but making its way out, I need to take out my belly button ring but I have had it for so long my stomach looks weird without it

Sleep? Sleep is so so I have been having a harder time getting comfortable I have a regular body pillow from target that helps but i just want to sleep on my back or flat on my tummy and i cant so were trying to adjust to the change

Foods I am loving? pretty much anything is good to me now...YAY I can finally say that again!! Especially spaghetti o's and lucky charms and cupcakes

Foods I am hating? lately it depends on the day some days some foods just make me cringe

Best moment this week? a person who does not know me noticing I am pregnant

Movement? I feel his movements much stronger and much more frequent which I love, He was a little jealous at work when I was feeding one of my babies every time I would sit down to feed her he would start kicking, it was really cute.  Also, I tried putting music up to my belly when Landon wasn't moving to see if he would respond and sure enough he started kicking around it was the coolest thing!!

Symptoms? my ankles have started to swell some after I get off work and I have been having what I assume is round ligament pains.

Gender? a lil boy, Landon Matthew

What I miss? beer and wine :)

What I'm looking forward to? finally getting this glucose tolerance test over.  I have been dreading it since I found out i was pregnant because I don't want to drink that drink...and I thought it was going to be a little cup of syrupy stuff...oh no its like a water bottle full!! I have to do this tomorrow so I am looking foreword to getting it over with.

Weekly Wisdom: I was talking to a friend about how i feel like this pregnancy is going so slow and how i am getting anxious to meet this little guy and she reminded me to enjoy this time while I can sleep and veg as much as I want and enjoy my husband time now because in a few months its all gonna change

Milestone: I worked out for the first time in 17 weeks!! I felt like a major slug but it did feel good to get moving again

Emotions: I want to be 29 weeks already because this 23-28 week period scares the crap out of me, I have seen too much at work and in my mind this is the scariest part of the pregnancy every little twinge or cramp or whatever freaks me out!! I just remember my mantra that God is in control!!

2 comments:

Kellianne said...

I am looking forward to when I can say I am 23 weeks! So what is so scary about the 23-28 week period? fill me in! glad to hear things are going well!

Christina said...

You don't have to take out your belly button ring. They make extra long ones for during pregnancy. I had mine in with Dillon up until they wheeled me into the OR for my c-section. I'm 35 weeks today and am still wearing it :)


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved