Tuesday, February 8, 2011

24 weeks

Im way late posting this week but it has been so crazy the past week, with my work schedule and then this home buying process I have had hardly any free time to do anything, in an attempt to get back on track with the weekly updates i will probably post twice this week, since i am technically still 24 weeks i am doing that today and then since i turn 25 weeks tomorrow I will do another post hopefully by friday that way I can be back on schedule! 


please excuse the awful picture I was tired and didn't want to put it off for one more day!!

How far along?
 24w5d (when the picture was taken)

Baby's size? Papaya

Weight Gain? 7lbs total

Maternity clothes? not yet although suddenly i cant button my jeans anymore.  I wore a pair of jeans to my appointment last monday and they buttoned fine, by friday i could not button them!! I use that bella band thing though and all is good again!!

Stretch marks? not a single one :)

Belly button in or out? its pretty shallow and i think my stomach looks like a freak now, i took out the ring because it was poking out and looked like i had a massive outie belly button which is so not cute!!

Sleep? some days better than others 

Foods I am loving? CUPCAKES!!!

Foods I am hating? not much

Best moment this week? meeting with a birth photographer...I will dedicate a separate post to that topic :)

Movement? Mr Landon loves to move!! his movements are much bigger now and I think he thinks my cervix is a soccer ball or something because I can feel him kicking it at times and its slightly uncomfortable

Symptoms? random sorenesses here and there but not much, although I have had a congested nose since like day 1 of pregnancy i do believe its called rhinitis of pregnancy and I do believe it SUCKS!!

Gender? a lil boy, Landon Matthew

What I miss? little things here and there but nothing too terribly

What I'm looking forward to? buying a house so I can start decorating his nursery and making our big baby purchases

Weekly Wisdom: Im just taking one day at a time 

Milestone: I had my glucose test this past week and I will say the drink was not bad at all and I passed not that I really thought I would fail but its a lil peace of mind :)

Emotions: feeling kind of anxious this week I feel like there is so much I want to do but cant right now because buying a house is our first priority, Im practicing patience!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Look at your cute belly! You look great!

Brittany said...

You look fabulous!!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved