Monday, February 14, 2011

25w4d

I seriously feel way bigger than this picture makes me look!!




How far along? 25w4d

Baby's size? about 14inches and 1.5lbs about the size of an eggplant


from babycenter.com


Weight Gain? 9lbs total

Maternity clothes? no but i am slowly running out of options as far as my regular clothes go, luckily 90% of the time Im either wearing scrubs or lounge clothes so I don't need many options

Stretch marks? not a single one Thank you mom :)

Belly button in or out? its pretty flat

Sleep? mostly pretty good I love my body pillow its nothing fancy just a body pillow from target

Foods I am loving? OMG Pizza rolls with sour cream!! I went through a bag of pizza rolls and a 16oz tub of sour cream in two days last week!! Also cereal I eat tons of cereal!! MOStly Lucky Charms but i like to switch it up every few days as in I go through a box of cereal every few days hehe

Foods I am hating? not much anymore Thank God

Best moment this week? nothing significant, I love that he moves around so much its the craziest feeling

Movement? All the time!! He is definitly getting bigger in there because his movements are much stronger and often feel more like rolling and pokes

Symptoms? still with the stuffy nose  and lately my ribs have been sore but aside from the normal minor aches here and there things are going fabulously

Gender? a lil boy, Landon Matthew

What I miss? little things here and there but nothing too terribly

What I'm looking forward to? finally meeting this baby boy!! All my friends who are pregnant are having there babies left and right and it makes me so excited to meet my lil guy!!

Weekly Wisdom: Im just taking one day at a time 

Milestone: nothing imperticular

Emotions: so excited everyday!!

1 comment:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Baby bellies are so cute. (On other people because I am DONE!)

I love the name you picked out for him!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved