- I stopped in Sephora the other day which is major dangerous for me, no matter how hard I try I can not get out of there with just one thing. But something I found that really brightened my day is this
its theUrban Ballerina mini collection by OPI for Sephora. I have a recent obsession with nail polish and when I cam across this I HAD to have it, I love all these colors and right now I have the pink on my nails its just such a sweet little color
- The previous house we made an offer on had some pretty glaring problems we found during the inspection, so we backed out, but I knew this had to mean there was something better out there for us. We went looking again yesterday and found a beautiful one story house (which I had been secretly hoping for) that would need NO remodeling it looks exactly how we would want it to look aside form some minor repainting to make bedrooms and bathrooms our own. We accepted their counter offer and now we are moving forward with this one. Lets just hope all continues to go smooth with this one...my urge to get things ready for this baby is killing me and I have no house to do such things at this time
- speaking of getting things ready for this baby, I have a small plastic box with some cloth diapers and a few little outfits...THATS.ALL. We cant buy any big purchases until we have a house and I have no nursery to decorate until I have a house with a nursery. This is all killing me especially realizing I have like 90 some days or less till the little guy is here. I guess I will just have fun on a big massive shopping spree to get the things we need come april or may and then just pray He doesn't make his arrival early
- Monday was a day from HELL, I will have to dedicate a whole post to that alone thats how awful it was lets just say that US Airways will not be getting any more of my business EVER.
- Dealing with the loss of my friend has been much harder than I expected, not sure what I was expecting as this is the first person close to me to ever pass away.
- I cant believe I am 27 weeks and according to some literature thats the third trimester OMG!!!
- I got a sewing machine!!!!! Thanks momma!!! I cant wait to have some days off work so I can break it out and try to figure out how to use it, I have so many things in mind I want to try and make!!!
- Lastly...I read something the other day that kind of baffled me, it was in a book about things you will and wont need for baby and on the section about baby t-shirts it said something along the lines of how good they are until the umbilical cord falls off because you cant use a onesie and cover the cord till it falls off...I have never in my life heard of such craziness, I put onesies on the babies at work all the time before their cord falls off...anyone know where this statement is coming from? I mean I understand you need to keep it clean and dry till it falls off but really ...any thoughts would be fab!!