Monday, March 19, 2012

March Birchbox

 Back in February, I decided to try and sign up for this Birchbox, I had heard about them and thought it would be a fun. When you try to sign up they put you on a wait list for a few weeks and I finally got my email saying I could purchase my subscription.  I literally checked the mail daily once march started in anticipation for my Birchbox.
It was the cutest little box and so fun to open it to find all these little surprises

This month, Birchbox teamed up with Teen Vogue, and I received:

Essie- Lux Effects in Gold as it Gets- this is so pretty on top of another color nail polish, it gives a gold sheen, perfect for these warm sandal days ahead, this was a full sized bottle

Twirl by Kate Spade Perfume sample- I really like how this smells, very fresh for summer

Kerastase Elixer Ultime- a sample bottle of this hair oil, it seriously makes my hair so soft, a little goes a long way so this little sample will last me a long time!

Tarte LipSurgence lip stain- a full sized tube of this lip stain, the color is a little more pink than I usually wear but If I use a small amount it's actually very pretty for spring, I do like the way it feels on my lips though

A little pink Twistband- this is a little hair tie, I like it, it actually holds my hair tight and doesn't leave a huge crease, plus its cute!

Also, not pictured, was a coupon for ModCloth.com, they have the cutest dresses, although I usually have a hard time finding stuff in my size.

This was so fun and for only $11 a month, I cant wait till April's box comes!!

2 comments:

Kellianne said...

super fun! if I wasn't so broke I would totally do this! maybe when I get a job in august :)

Cajun Cowgirl said...

That's awesome! I actually ended up canceling my subscription. Love the products but decided to put the money toward the full size stuff that I like. But I do like being able to try so many different products!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved