Friday, October 11, 2013

33 weeks

Who am I? Two posts in one day?! I know its crazy but I am actually 34 weeks today so I wanted to get this post up before I've missed my opportunity.  


I can't believe I am already 33 weeks, I honestly still feel like I am in the 2nd trimester and am maybe in a bit of denial that I only have 42ish days left!

I have been feeling great and for the most part haven't even been that tired, until about 9pm then I get tired and want to just lay down.  I have had some crazy hip pain on the right side and I think its because little man loves to lay on the right side...like all. the. time! The good news is as of my last apt at 32 weeks he is still head down so I am praying he stays put! That in itself has made this stage of the pregnancy very different from last time.  Im not used to feeling so many feet kicks because with L1 they were all bladder/cervix kicks which hurt like crazy! Now I get to feel his little feet stretching out its so fun.  The downside though is his head on my bladder makes me have to pee ( or think I have to) any time I go from sitting to standing or vice versa hah.

We took a tour of the hospital and I am loving it so much more than the last place I delivered.  It helps that the unit is only a year and a half old but it is also very family friendly and I am hoping we have a fantastic birth experience there.

We hired a Doula this time around and we have our prenatal appointment with her this week.  I am so excited about this, we met her when we interviewed/hired her and have been in contact since but this will be our big meeting and then we just wait for the big day!!


1 comment:

Brittnie said...

Pregnancy suits you well. . . you look beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved