Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

We are making great progress on the nursery!! A little sneak peak, all the walls are done and curtains, now we just need to put furniture together, clean out the closet and put things in their place! Im so excited and happy with how things are coming together.


How cute are these little outfits?! I have been doing some shopping for baby boy and can't wait for spring to roll around so he can wear these precious little clothes! 


I feel like between work and getting things in our house in order its been nuts around here lately.  This guy has been so hilarious and sweet through all the crazy.  I feel like his vocabulary has exploded in the last two weeks and he is always cracking me up with the things he says these days.  He had just eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in this picture and was being silly before I had to run off to work.

According to my countdown app I have 42 days to go!! Thats so hard to fathom for me because the end of November seems so far away! I know with how busy our schedule is in the next month it is going to fly by!! We really still have a lot to do but thankfully this pregnancy has been nice to me and really has been a breeze so far which is a huge blessing in so many ways. I did my 33 week update here...I know two posts in one day...who am I?!

Tomorrow some sweet friends are throwing me a baby shower, or is it a sprinkle when its baby #2? Either way, Im so so grateful for them to offer to do this and so excited to see so many friends I haven't seen in so long!

3 comments:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

so glad i found you on the link up! love looking up to Jesus-loving mamas...even though i'm not a mama yet!!! :) glad to be a new follower. you are too presh for words. to Christ be the glory!!!

xx
elise
cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

Rychelly said...

Just found your blog on the link-up! Love how calm and inviting the nursery is and those little outfits are darling!! Have a great shower or sprinkle :)

[darci @ the good life] said...

Girl, you are the cutest preggo .... seriously, it looks so good on you!! And happy baby shower (sprinkle?, yah I don't know either)!

Landon is going to be the sweetest big brother! Jackson's been talking up a storm lately too --- such a fun [although exhausting] stage!!!

Happy weekend ahead. Hope your shower is perfect!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved