Sunday, May 1, 2011

36w4d






How far along? 36 weeks 4 days

Baby's size? about the size of a Crenshaw melon? Whatever that is

Weight Gain? 23 lbs

Maternity clothes? a few tops and my capri pants, but I mostly wear regular clothes in the next size up

Stretch marks? not a single one 

Belly button in or out? definitely out

Sleep? sleep is good but I usually wake up with sore hips and back, and when I wake up I have to pee so bad its painful!!

Foods I am loving? fresh fruit, candy...ive had a major sweet tooth lately

Foods I am hating? nothing really

Best moment this week? my sweet co-workers threw me a fabulous shower, I seriously work with some of the best  ladies

Movement? Holy Moly this kid moves a lot, for as much as he moves I don't buy the excuse that he has no room to flip over, Im not just talking stretching and rolling Im talking full on kicks and movements his limbs are all over the place, he is everywhere!! I love feeling him move its such the coolest feeling

Symptoms? exhausted, not that Im sleepy all the time just my body is tired.  Also my lower back and hips get pretty sore by the end of the day

Gender? a lil boy, Landon Matthew

What I miss? wine!!

What I'm looking forward to? We plan on finishing the nursery this week when hubby and I are both off work on tuesday...also getting all the last minute items we need and getting things squared away for this little guys arrival.  I will be considered "term" in 2 short days!!

Weekly Wisdom: God is in control of this whole situation, not me, and I need to have faith that He knows whats best and its all in His hands. 

Milestone: 2 weeks!!

Emotions: I am beyond excited to meet this little guy!! ALso praying like crazy and hoping for a miracle that this little guy still flips over

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You look fantastic!!

Cat Woman said...

He FLIPPED HE FLIPPED. WOO HOO. That's my boy.


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved