Monday, May 2, 2011

Answered Prayer

Well, once again God comes through,  Proof once again that he listens and is in control!!

This past weekend I felt like Landon was moving A LOT  more than usual like I mentioned in my previous blog not just rolling and stretching, like crazy movements, it was even hard for me to focus on giving report sunday morning because he was doing some wild stuff in there, after I got off work Sunday morning I thought for sure this little guy had either flipped or moved in to some other position than he was previously in.  Things just felt different.  Usually I could feel his head right at the top of my uterus round and hard, and he liked to head-butt my belly and push his head out.  Not so much anymore...

Well, Sunday I was noticing more limb movement.  What I mean by this is previously I would only feel kicks on my bladder and cervix, and they were quite painful might I add.  Sunday I could feel feet or legs or something near the top of my uterus...not a hard head... I continued to feel all kinds of crazy limb movements in the front of my belly not down below like before, so I had a feeling he might have flipped but did not want to get my hopes up.

Even last night I couldn't hardly sleep because he was moving so much and then when I woke this morning I felt a weird pressure on the right side of my groin...well come to find out that was his head.  Now, I feel a lot more pressure down there than before and it isn't really that comfortable but I suppose this is the new normal and it is welcomed with open arms if it means my little man is in the proper position to make his debut into this world!!

I had an OB appointment this morning and she did an ultrasound to confirm his position and sure enough he was head down!!!! He still is pretty high, he hasn't dropped yet and I am still barely dilated to a one and not effaced at all.  This is completely normal since there hasn't been any head pressure to dilate the cervix like nature intended.  The Dr said she thinks I have a few weeks to go still..well yeah Duh, my due date is not for 3 more weeks.

Either way they said they wont let me go past my due date as I have a small frame and that will only increase my chance of needing a c-section because of him being too big. So since they do inductions on tuesdays the longest I have to go is about 22 days!!! So exciting and so surreal, I cant believe that THIS MONTH I will have my baby, brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

What great news!! I know this makes you so happy. Just a few more weeks and we'll both be new mamas!

Brittany said...

So exciting!!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved