Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
   The weather here in Houston was beautiful today!!!2. Do you like the zoo? 
  Yes and no, I like the zoo to go and walk around and its fun when you go with kids to see their excitement about the animals but I really think the animals don't get treated well and that saddens me3. Do you eat coconut?
   Yes, I love coconut.  Fresh coconut, and artificial flavored coconut stuff4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
   Why yes, I am quite the handy woman, I even have my pink tool set that probably gets more use than hubbys big manly toolbox
5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
   No, i wish we did though, maybe we need to find some place and start a family tradition6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
   Currently I have the pillow that goes under my head and then a big body pillow I sleep with, prior to being pregnant I only used one for under my head and I would sleep on my belly, speaking of which I cant wait to be able to sleep flat on my back or belly again!!7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
   Go pee, usually by the time I wake up I have to pee so bad i can hardly walk!!
8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
   Probably, I have some of the best summer memories of summer camp, and Im sure hubby will want our son to go to some sort of sports camp when he is old enough... he's already talking about it haha!!9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
   I have not had a baked potatoes in so long but when I do I like, in this order, butter-sour cream-shredded cheese-salt10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
   Yes, a few times, I never liked it though, and I remember the one time the instructor giving me a hard time because He said I didn't have enough meat on my bones since I couldn't float right or something, I still remember that

2 comments:

Valerie said...

The weather in Houston today is so awesome! What a nice morning :)

Megan Ashley said...

I wish our weather was anything like yours lol, Minnesota is so cold still!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved