Monday, May 9, 2011

37w5d





How far along? 37 weeks 5 days

Baby's size? about the size of a Swiss Chard? 

Weight Gain? 23 lbs still

Maternity clothes? a few tops and my capri pants, but Im definitely running out of things to wear...I have some maxi dresses from Forever 21 that I could live in

Stretch marks? not a single one 

Belly button in or out? definitely out

Sleep? sleep is good but I usually wake up with sore hips and back, and when I wake up I have to pee so bad its painful!!

Foods I am loving? Ive had a major sweet tooth lately!!

Foods I am hating? nothing really

Best moment this week? Landon flipping over!! Also finishing the nursery

Movement? All the time and sometimes its a little painful, the kid acts like he still has all the room in the world and tries to move and wiggle like he did when he was 20 something weeks...this results in a very alien like appearance to my belly at times...I think this little guy is gonna keep us very very busy!!

Symptoms? my lower back has started to be more achy since he flipped head down, and I just feel big...also I love orange juice but it has started to give me heart burn boooo

Gender? a lil boy, Landon Matthew

What I miss? not having to do laundry every 3 days because I have nothing to wear

What I'm looking forward to? My last week of work this week!! I had already been taken off the schedule next week because I was thinking I needed a c section on May 17....well I don't need one anymore but I figure it will be nice to have a week to rest and get any last minute things done before my due date

Weekly Wisdom: God is in control of this whole situation, not me, and I need to have faith that He knows whats best and its all in His hands. 

Milestone: 2 weeks...or less!!

Emotions: so excited i just want the next two weeks to go by fast...I know he could come before 2 weeks but he seems nice and cozy in there and I don't think he is going to come out until he is evicted (I wont go past my due date since it would only mean he gets bigger and increases my chances of needing a c section so they will induce me if I don't go into labor naturally  by then , also I don't want to go past my due date because there are some scary complications that post date babies can run into)  Im also a little scared not of labor or any of that actually that doesnt scare me at all, but, I had some scary admissions at work this past week and I just pray that this baby is born healthy!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You look awesome! Enjoy your last week of work!

Becki Moore said...

You're getting so close! I'll be praying for you, an easy delivery, and most of all a healthy baby! Can't wait to see pictures :)


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved